Monday, October 19, 2009




So this weekend was pretty much a bust. Thursday night after work I went shopping with my girls Shari and Dineen. I bagged a few cute things but didn't get my uggs. Of course we had a good time, laughing at all the ridiculous people and at stupid jokes. I love chillin' with those two. Friday night I was supposed to chill with a certain someone (names will not be mentioned) but he didn't know how to get down here and I couldn't drive out to Sawgrass so that was a disappointment for me..but what else is new..So instead just ran some errands, nothing special. Saturday was the turning point I guess you could say. It was starting to get cool so that was pleasant. I went to Aventura with Dineen, which was crowded as hell! We didn't do any shopping because both of us had expenses :( Now if you know me, you know I cannot go out and not buy anything. But I surprised myself and I didn't, so kudos for me, lol. We chilled at the mall a bit, ate dinner and left early because the movie theater was beyond crowded. I guess everyone was going to see Paranormal Acitivity -_-
We ended up watching Family Guy as usual. And I was so tired I felt drunk, lol. Sunday was a horrible day. I woke up feeling like I was about to get a cold. So the day was spent sleeping and in bed. I've had better weekends, but I've also had worse. I hope everyone enjoyed theirs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment