Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New York Housewife, Bethenny Frankel Pregnant!

Now I absolutely fell in love with The Real Housewives of New York, mainly because that's where my family is from so I can relate with the fashion/lifestyle, etc. My favorite housewife has got to be Bethenny Frankel. She's witty, sarcastic, fun, creative, and strong. I also related with her on one episode where Jill's mother talked to her about her relationship with her father and told her not to be a 'tortured soul'. I completely understood where she was coming from and why she had the issues she did. So after reading people.com, they announced that she's pregnant! I think that's absolutely amazing. All the luck and joy to her.



1 comment:

  1. This medicine can do much to relieve the pain caused to people suffering from cancer, chronic fibromyalgia, Parkinson's, and according indicates findrxonline this medicine as it is a narcotic opioid can be addictive.

    ReplyDelete