Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pre-School Teacher?!

I haven't been feeling well lately, so I have a doctor's appointment in about an hour. But I decided to blog about my decided major since I haven't gotten the time to. So I've changed my mind numerous times as to what I wanted to major in. I went from Nursing to Poli. Sci. to Fashion Merchandising, to Advertising and I've been all over the map with what I want to do. Mainly because I don't find a lot of things interesting. I finally came to the realization that I should do something with children. I mean I've been working with kids for over 4 years already. I've worked with ages 2-4 and I love it. So as of now my new major is Early Childhood Development. I want to teach, but I'm not sure as to whether I just want to do that or if I want a degree in Psychology and maybe do both. It's pre-mature so I'm sure something is subject to change. But making this decision, I've never felt more sure as to what I want to do with my life. I love kids, there's nothing like a child being able to put a smile on your face. No feeling, for me, can amount to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment