Sunday, November 1, 2009

Well my weekend I guess you could say was eventful. Thursday after work, me and my loves Shari and Dineen went out to eat.  Of course we had to go to Pollo Tropical, yummm. Then we chilled at the mall, none of us did any shopping and I was really disappointed I couldn't find anything in any of the stores. But then again it's Pembroke Lakes and it's not that great of a mall. Friday morning I woke up at the crack of dawn to drive to Ft. Lauderdale with Shari. She needed to pick up her badge for her education class. So after three hours of driving around being lost, and trying to find this place we finally got there, only to find out the badge had already been picked up. Wasn't that a waste of time and gas, smh. So then we ate, ran some errands then went back to Shari's house to chill before we had to go to work. Saturday (Halloween) was crazy. Me and Dineen couldn't find ANYTHING to do.We changed plans sooo many times. From Hookah bars to parties and finally to this fall festival. The festival was alright. We got to hang out with Shari and I saw Carolyn who I haven't seen in everrrr. So that was fun. Then I went back to Dineen's house and chilled for a few hours and went home. And today? I have no clue. I'll probably just go to Bloomies to get some makeup and chill for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment