Monday, September 28, 2009

RIP Patrick Swayze

I had to pay tribute to the great Patrick Swayze. He was an amazing actor and unfortunately lost his battle with cancer. May he RIP. But now I must pay tribute to my favorite movies he was in..

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner" - This is one of my all time favorites! The dancing, music, love, I fell in love the first time I saw it. This is one of those movies I can watch about 100 times and never get bored.











Next...

This is such a sweet story of love and loss. Although it's a little too fake in my opinion, I love Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze together.



And last but not least...

I fell in love with the book, and once I saw the movie, it became one of my favorites.






---these are just three of my favorite films in which Patrick Swayze is in. He will truly be missed, and hopefully he's in a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment