Sunday, September 27, 2009

Poetry *

I decided to make this new blog, and not include ANY poetry, but here's one <3.

-Imaginary Comfort

I need you here
to numb the lonely nights.
But once morning hits,
please be gone,
for reality will soon be settling in.
And I will be forced to confront the fact,
that I was merely dreaming,
to even think that you would be mine.
I just need you to be by my side each night,
to feel your touch and those pure, genuine kisses.
That make me feel as if this were mere destiny..
But once again morning hits,
and reality will soon be settling in.
A reality that is harsher than I will be able to handle.
And I will have to face the fact that
I am not what you want.
That our souls were not meant to unite..
But regardless of what is..
You will be the one I daydream of..
Day in and day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment