Monday, September 28, 2009

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon

I'm an avid believer that Hip Hop is nothing as it once was.  We have been forced to believe that rappers like Lil' Wayne are "the best rapper alive" and other absurdities. It's rare I hear a new artist and think that they have real talent or that they will make it in the industry. But when I heard of Kid Cudi, I was proven wrong. His music is nothing that we're used to, and I can honestly say I enjoyed his album start to finish. He definitely has a future in the industry.


1.  In My Dreams (Cudder Anthem)
2. Soundtrack 2 My Life
3. Simple As...
4. Solo Dolo (Nightmare)
5. Heart Of A Lion (Kid Cudi Theme Music)
6. My World
7. Day 'N' Nite
8. Sky Might Fall
9. Enter Galatic (Love Connection Part 1)
10. Alive (Nightmare)
11. Cudi Zone
12. Make Her Say
13. Pursuit of Happiness (Nightmare)
14. Hyyerr
15. Up Up & Away

---This album is a must buy! If you haven't gotten your copy, GOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment