Wednesday, January 6, 2010

John Mayer x Battle Studies

So I am a little later posting about John Mayer's new album Battle Studies.  As soon as I heard he was releasing a new album, I was instantly excited.  I am a huge fan of his music. I think he is amazingly talented and I have so much respect for him as an artist.  I am currently listening to the album and so far I have to say Assassins is my favorite song.  If you have not heard any of his music, I highly recommed you go download some songs. But everyone should take a listen to his new music :)

1. Heartbreak Warfare
2. All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye
3. Half Of My Heart (with Taylor Swift)
4. Who Says
5. Perfectly Lonely
6. Assassin
7. Crossroads
8. War Of My Life
9. Edge Of Desire
10. Do You Know Me
11. Friends, Lovers Or Nothing



No comments:

Post a Comment